Monday, January 23, 2012

184 days

Or six months, either way you look at it we have made it half way through our first year of marriage. Life has changed slightly, our emotions and thoughts have evolved to think of the other in all aspects of life. We talk about all sorts of things, are learning how to laugh at ourselves loudly, finding out other ways to meet each others needs and I am working on giving in his love language.
This is the most fun. We have vacationed, celebrated, I have cried and come back with renewed strength and a greater outlook on ways to work on making this relationship better. Even in the midst of some misunderstandings, some struggle, and fear.
I always believed that I would be in a monogomous relationship, that I would share my life with one man, my dreams, hopes and adventures but never did I see this. This love, it's been more than just giving in to marriage. It has been giving of myself and each other to be there and walk through the journey that God has for us.
I am most excited to see how many more changes are to come in the next 6 months. To see our lives evolve and for the unexpected that will ground us further in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment