Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thinking

I have been thinking about a lot of things, shocker, I know. I think I have an addiction, to pinterest. Thanks Amy! I have been finding new recipes, and so much more. Like collecting thoughts on a babies room, a baby that does not exist, finding quotes that would help as a child or as a parent, cool gadgets that might make things easier, and some seriously stylish duds for a little one. It's exciting and scary looking through baby items. 
Another scary thing, winter has not truly arrived. No big snow and the temperature has been mostly reasonable. I am not a cold weather person, I rather live in the season of summer all year long. I am not ready for what might come. But I am ready for spring break with Darren.
I am still working on updating my wardrobe. After successfully removing clothing from my closet that I have not worn or does not fit appropriately. Although my clothes bin/workout and t-shirts and dresser still need to be evaluated for further removal of items I can live without so that I can continue to purchase everyday, chic, fitted pieces that display me and my wiser self. I am realizing that I love my barely boot cut jeans from Express, they fit great, durable and versatile. I am still working on becoming more of a fan of my trouser jeans- work in progress as I am figuring out how I like them with with my shoe collection. My shoes have to be cleaned out too, I did throw away a pair of my favorite flats from Banana Republic, it was sad but necessary. I need shoes with arch support, but still stylish.
More to come on whats in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment