Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

I am unsure what this year will bring. I am uncertain what emotional rollercoaster I will be riding. I hope to take control of who I am, that I will be a better me, I will continue to work towards my goal of a career, making my friendships a priority while spending more time with my family. I want to lead a less stress life.
Today I began cleaning out my closet, removing items that do not fit or I have not worn in a long time in order to upgrade my wardrobe. I want to remove the unnecessary and be more organized.
I want to celebrate life, myself my family and friends. Last night was yet another reason why I miss being around people. Life is supposed to be great and enjoyed with others.
I anticipate that my hard work will show up in the happiness I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment