Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday January 28, 2012

I keep thinking how blessed I am, we are. Waiting around today for my parents and younger siblings to arrive. I am looking around our home, the saw dust, pantry items in the living room, papers semi organized on our kitchen table, tools everywhere. But still a blessing. All the things I never thought I wanted I have and I am so grateful. I am grateful for a wonderful growing marriage, a beautiful home that Darren has torn inside out to make ours, the mess- because it means we are living our lives and doing something for ourselves and our future. It's been a long time since I have noticed any change in myself and my outlook on life but this difference that I feel on the inside and hope I project in my words and actions feels amazing. I cannot wait to see and experience what lies in front of us and how a year from now, how much more changed and great life will continue to become. I hope my patience continues to grow, my gratitude expressed, and ready for the adventure in front of us. I am ready to take on the challenges and make some of the best memories and learning experiences.
No need to wait for a special occasion, I don't want to miss out on today. Life is too short, use your good dishes every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment