Monday, January 9, 2012

Some reflection

Right now I feel...
Elated in how much a couple days since beginning the new year had helped me refocus on the important parts of life and living it justly.

What I am grateful for in 2011:
* Family: being a daughter, sister, aunt, wife and the expansion of my family with my in-laws(a huge blessing)
* Taking the steps in marriage, I would do it all over again! And maybe Darren will jump to answer before the pastor finishes his sentence-great Ice breaker
* The ability to maintain friendships even with distance, made new friendships and working on moving forward from others
* Being able to travel, Florida, Canada, cruise- it was all so great.
* Making ladies night each month- catching up and being in great company
* Having a job
* Seeing our home transform and the ability to upgrade to our liking


What I learned in 2011?
* That I can plan anything
* I have a higher stress level than I knew but learned the importance of leaving it at home and talking things out at home
* I am growing still and this is a great thing
* Over thinking gets me nowhere
* I have such a great support team in family and friends
* Getting my way no longer exists(unless I am with my dad), relationships are about 2people and compromise

In 2012 I choose to feel:
Joyful, glad, and positive even in the midst of stress and personal struggle.

What am I joyfully anticipating in 2012?
* the finishing touches on our home and some re-organization
* new adventures
* slumber parties
* planning for the future
* seeing my family and friends more and often
* an outstanding, challenging, rewarding career
* weekend getaways
* hosting get togethers at our home
* becoming a better couponer
* and Darren to finally agree to let me wax his chest, long shot but still fun and funny

I found this reflect on 2011 create 2012 format through pinterest link

No comments:

Post a Comment