Thursday, February 18, 2010

She Finally Arrived!

So I know I am late on this one as I have been plenty busy with school and work.  But my niece Tegan Brileigh arrived on Monday.  And of course she would after I drove up 3 hours, could not get a good nights sleep when I finally got to my Folks place and then the 3 hour drive back.  I like to say that she just came Fashionably late, 4 days after we were expecting her.  Either way I am excited to meet here when I am able to make my next trip up North.  I will have to get some awesome photos of her and as of right now I know very little because mom knows very little for some unknown reason.

Another thing I have been thinking about quite a bit, traveling.  I am so excited for what is to come for Darren and I in regards to our trips planned starting next month.  Last week in March we are heading to Florida, while Darren is driving I will be flying out in the evening after my class on a Saturday.  I am super excited as we enjoyed ourselves last year.  I am ready for warmer weather, the track, Dave's Dockside Grill, the beach, time off from work and just relaxing.  Plus some shopping at the Boutiques I have found in the St. Pete area that we will be staying in.  Its a trip we are both looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment