Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Still Waiting...

As of right now, 8:30 pm on Wednesday the 10th of February, Tegan has not made her arrival.
I am still ill, although what started as a sinus infection seems to have morphed into congestion in my head and even after I think I cannot blow my nose any more I somehow need to 10 seconds later.
And right now I am procrastinating, I am supposed to be studying for my test on Saturday for Anatomy & Physiology. 
But also ready for my new home, wherever it is.  And Florida, 44 more days until my flight.
I am listening to Dashboard Confessional, a mix Cd thanks to my Love Malissa.  Its great.  And right now I do not know all of the lyrics so it makes it easier to concentrate on my work rather than get caught up in singing.  Ps Malissa is great at making CDs but even more she is just awesome.  This is not me smooching or sucking up, but genuinely speaking of my best friend.
Also when ordering items on Wal-Mart site to store, the items may make it to your store of choice quite a bit sooner than they initially anticipate.  I ordered that baby bath for Tegan on Sunday and Received an e-mail today that it is already at the Michigan City store waiting for pick.  As they had initially stated that it would be there next weekend, the 21st.  So thats nice.
ALso have been thinking about some festivities for the new place.  An Indy 500 Pre-party is in the talks, as well as a girls weekend.  So hopefully I can make those plans and get ready for some new great memories.

Christmas 2008
One of the Twins with another Cousin, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment