Monday, February 22, 2010

just pure happiness

When I think of pure happiness I think...
Inperfect beauty, joyful sounds, hot sand beneath my feet, family, a childs enthusiasm, adventures, delicious foods, growing up, accomplishments, future hopes and dreams, living in the present, laughing until you cry, acting like a child.  I think about great conversations, catching up with an old friend to phone dates, just calling to say hello or because I saw or heard something that made me think of them.  I think about the chaos that made me who I am and the bright sunshine that is part of me.  Pure happiness is what I will let it be and it can consume me if I just breathe.  So I say BREAThe to myself, enjoy the moment, laugh off the ridiculousness that occurred.  Getting to know the new people in my life, that makes me happy. And so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment