Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Classes have begun

So, late last night, too late, I went online to see if anything had been posted for my classes on blackboard.  Not only were they finally up but they also had the whole semester syllabus posted.  Quizzes, assignments.  Tonight was an easy night for studying, and everyday I am sure it will become a little more difficult and challenging but this is a nervous excitement and to do something better for myself and in the end my man friend, family and myself will reap the benefits of the hard work.  SO here I come, a second time around but I again will do all I can, take the time, effort and enjoy it to the fullest.  Lets just work to avoid any anxiety this go around.

Photo by Darren @ Thunder Island 2009

I am also excited because one of my cousins is also taking classes this semester.  His Freshmen year and I want the best for him.  He is great and as he has grown up we are closer.  I am looking forward to his progress and any guidance I may be able to give him and hopefully in a few semesters he will be heading out of South Bend and away from home to a campus where we can come and visit him, take him out for a meal, catch up and maybe cause a little trouble.  Although Darren likes to tease him about Ball State and it goes back and forth I hope a private school out of state is in his future. After all we do Love to Travel.

Photo by Myself of Darren & Jaja, Christmas 2009

PS. We had Hot Turkey sandwiches on pita. and a Turkey Dog. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment