Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life in Images


As one can imagine.  I/We capture a lot of our lives thanks to the wonderful technology of digital cameras, I like to say that I got Darren Addicted while he may have helped me in trespassing for photos.
These are from early October 2009, Darrens's Nephews.  It was our first experience carving pumpkins with them and hopefully not the last.  Not only did we get to spend time with them but we got to be slightly artsy.




These are from one of my favorite places around Indy, Fort Ben.  There is always something new to discover and they also have great paths that allow me to escape reality until Darren decides to speak.



And we enjoy traveling, Florida, Toronto Canada or Ohio to name a few places.  And even if it is usually because of IndyCar races.  Its still a great time and it was all in the enjoyment with the sun.
Its actually how we met, at the Indianapolis 500 May 25, 2009.  This is the ideal Darren story, it involves Indy Car while it may not be the story I thought I would tell everyone.  But it is and that does not make a "fairy tale" story but its our story.

Other things that we enjoy: concerts Top L is at the Indiana Fairgrounds and we got to see Jeremy Camp, Darren is a history buff so the top C and Far R are from Gettysburg,  Of course we enjoy each other, seen above, as I take a photo of us as we are leaving Gettysburg last summer. We enjoy my "babies," Edina and Eze when they visit even if we are a little boring for Eze.   We always try to make it out to the track, Indiana Downs is in Shellbyville and there we place a few bets.  One of my favorite past times, Football and to be more specific Notre Dame University.  I grew up on it, we all have our ND gear as well as my niece will soon have her Cheerleading outfit like my sisters had when they were younger.  I always look forward to my stadium hot dog and we always have great seats thanks to my folks as they are season ticket holders.  And of course if you come from my family we always like to celebrate everything and anything.  In the bottom R, my sister and Brother-in-law at their very casual beach wedding with my folks. 

There will be more of these kind of blogs because I just like capturing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment