Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thankful

It does not have to be November to realize that there are many things to be thankful for, God has blessed my family and I.

* Family
* Great friends like Malissa and Chad who put up with me
* Loving relationships
* a great bed
* letters from my brother
* soon enough a niece
* safe and healthy
* sanity, on most days
* a good paying job
* courage
* ruby is still running
* a patient, caring, loving Man Friend(key word being man friend)
* the ability and choice to go back to school
* choices in general, like being an elephant
* my OCD'ish tendencies
* traveling (March and Florida cannot come soon enough)
* parents that listen, most of the time but always care too much and worry
* a big family-they are always there and make you laugh when you think you should be crying
* to cook delicious meals, esp my spanish rice
* hot showers, but baths are better
* the ability to laugh at ridiculousness
* being a fool and not being too serious
* being different

No comments:

Post a Comment