Monday, January 11, 2010

Delicious-ness

Of all the things that Darren and I make for dinner more than half contain chicken. Tonight it just happend to be Chicken Nachos. Season and grill, arrange chips on a pizza pan, shred chicken, add cheese and bake in oven for melty goodness.



It was good!
hit the spot and of course one of Darren's must meals.
Simple can taste delicious.
Ps Darren just "Yes" (with the hand motion about my
blogging on tonights dinner.)
Now onto dessert, Brownies with Semi-sweet Chocolate chips. Tomorrow night, NO chicken. We will see if I win.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks very yummy! Anything with chicken and cheese is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you are starting to sound like Darren. LOL. I do not think I have ever had so much chicken in my life as I have the last year and a half. I like variation and I am working on a list of meal options plus Darren is uber picky, and I thought I was bad.

    ReplyDelete