Saturday, January 16, 2010

a great weekend


So Last night I got to go downtown and see Love Letters at the IRT.  It was a great show and half the fun was getting ready to go downtown.  I laid out a few choice options for the evening trying to keep in mind the weather and it being so late.  And after a quick call to Malissa on my options I went with a Black pencil skirt, a basic Tee and blazer.  I know that dressing up a basic tee comes from the very need to jazz it with accesories.  As you can see to the left I got to wear my necklace that Malissa made and Darren purchased for me as a Christmas gift.  Then a blazer that is cap sleeve and has gold specks throughout.  And I got to wear patterned tights with my Kenneth Cole, Reaction line color blocked heels.  I Love dressing up.  The play was good, it was set in present time wtih a male and female that wrote letters to each other throughout their lives, inevitably they fell in love through these letters and meetings but were never together.  In the prologue the conversation consisted of how hand written letters are a rare and with technology no one really sends them.  I am glad to say that I still write a letter to my brother about every other week and when we go out of town we mail postcards back to our family and close friends, Go Me.  It was a fine evening.  My seats were in the second row and nearly in the center.  I hope to go and see another play in the near future and maybe next time a date to go and enjoy it with.

Today I had my class, that I actually have to go campus for.  After a hurried morning, mostly because I got off at the wrong exit but knew my way back to where the campus is located and made it on time.  It went well, took notes, and enjoy that I feel I am on the right track.  After four hours of lecture and lab.  I got home in time for lunch with Darren.  Tonight I also took my online class quiz and I got a 25 for 25 even after all the stressing over it I was very prepared.  Its a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment