Monday, January 4, 2010

Paranoia's


Most days I do not realize how many things a single person can be paranoid about. So here is my list:

* food on a bone, will not eat
* people driving too close to me, I glance at the rear view mirror a LOt
* the fat of meats, one bite into it and I am done
* capturing every moment that I can
* my bank account
* paying bills on time
* a toothpaste/hair free sink, clean shower, clean toilet-clean bathroom, clean house
* drinking a good amount of water in a day
* wearing my glasses at night while driving (Darren says that he will make sure I get lasic later in life)
* Food being cooked thoroughly/washing food thoroughly
* checking my e-mail & facebook
* about packing, usually extra even if it means a couple extra pairs of outfits including shoes
* Brushing my teeth
* driving too fast, i have already had 3 tickets but am ticket free 2 years later ( due to dad saying that he would not pay for another ticket)
* Being on time/early to places/appts, which means when its a church Sunday I arrive just as it is starting and make a hasty exit PS this is not my home church so it can be uncomfortable but I go to worship & learn.)
* making a great first impression
* being a great hostess
* following through on my goals
* my fashion statement, every purchase is crucial and needs to be a great buy
* pleasing the people around me
* how I sound when I speak Spanish to people who are not related to me
* my siblings being happy

Those are some of the big ones that come to mind

What makes you paranoid?

(The photo was taken by Myself on Mr & Mrs D's, aka Darren's folks, property in Wabash September 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment