Monday, January 18, 2010

trash Tv

On my list of bad but good things, like baked goodness and carbs, has to be Trash TV.  Tonight for example we watched The Bachelor, Darren kinda got me hooked as he realized there would be quite a few unexpected tragedies?!  I also enjoy my Friday and Sunday nights of TLC or WE tv full of wedding wonders.  From cakes, uber-ly expensive weddings, to finding style for your shape, staying on a budget and finding THE dress.  But I stay away from shows of full of crazy brides, as I cannot watch due to getting embarrased for them. I like my trash tv, while it may not be educational I do enjoy the style, ideas and appreciate the planning that goes into all of it. 
I know that I am not the only female that is not getting married that is glued to these shows.  Its just a great way to not think but to kinda talk back to the tv on likes, dislikes or changes that I would make.  Its fun.  Its thought-less as it is not for myself or anyone I know.  Its stress free.  Its a guilty pleasure.  And thats what keeps me sane in the crazy planned life that I try to lead.  Its Trash Tv, but so worth the time I have my bottom parked on the couch with a few blankets to enjoy it to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment