Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Its another one of those days

A simple day. But also it is Wednesday which means one more day of patients before the early shift on Friday then onto the weekend.  Or something like that as Saturday will be an earlier moring than a regular work day as It is the first day of my Saturday class which is 4 hours long.  I have been on the ball with my school work for the online class but I still have to prep for Anatomy on Saturday.  Its a nervous excitement.  And then the possibility of driving to Michigan City for my sisters baby shower, that is up for debate depending on the weather, the schedule with class and the 3 hr drive there then back home to Indy. 
Its been a pretty busy week at work.  So I am Uber excited about Love Letters at the IRT on Friday night.
Its been a blah busy day that will now be followed with a hot shower and then back to the books before some relaxation that is much needed. 
How do you get rid of the winter blah's?

No comments:

Post a Comment