Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 3

“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves” (Philippians 2:3).

Challenge

Whatever you put your time, energy, and
money into will become more important
to you. It’s hard to care for something
you are not investing in. Along with
restraining from negative comments,
buy your spouse something that says,
“I was thinking of you today.”

I just got to read this, so I will be combining today and tomorrow's challenge. I still like this whole challenge idea, and although I am doing this by myself I want to use it in my everyday life. Eventually I will be a life partner and I want to be the best for that person on a daily basis.
Also check out the K-Love blog, I got to hear the videos on Texas Quarterback, Colt McCoy.  It shows that being thankful comes from anyone. 
In this year I want to be more firm in my beliefs and possibly contribute to my church, monetary is something I already do but I want to contribute of myself.  Although if you know me, it can be uncomfortable when I had such a routine and had been a part of a congregation that was mostly family.  I need to change that about myself, to an extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment